At Odds With America
Throughout the history of the United States, there have always been empires confronting the country. Currently, that is The Chinese Communist Party, and there are many aspects of the regime’s history and way of doing business that most Americans aren’t aware of. Dan Sullivan and Mark Young discuss China’s history, its current motivations, and how things have changed now that Trump is no longer in office.
• America always gets stronger from taking on empires that confront them.
• The Chinese Communist Party sees themselves as the rightful heir to run the world.
• Quality of life in China has improved, but it’s nowhere near the quality of life in the U.S.
• China is often desperate because exports represent their entire economy.
• There’s no history of China interacting positively with the rest of the world.
• America is the best investment in the world right now.
IN THIS EPISODE
Oprah’s interview with Donald Trump (1988): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI
The Accidental Superpower by Peter Zeihan: